Okay, lets do something that's informative. Lets look at som

Okay, lets do something that's informative. Lets look at some of cognitive distortions we tell ourselves and believe 1) All or nothing thinking. You see things in black and white categories. If your performance falls short of perfect, you see yourself as a total failure. Remember these aren't true. However this is one of the distorted negative messages we tell ourselves. I for one have done this many times in my life. How about you?

4 Hearts

i suffer from the what if he's changed fantasy. and then there is the whole is he nice to his new wife, was it me? says he was bipolar and he is on medicine now and that was the only reason he was physically abusive, serial cheater, and drained my bank account, not to mention went above and beyond to humiliate me in his smear campaign to anyone who would listen. He's been begging for years for me to give him another chance, I always say no, but sometimes I wonder if i shouldn't which is obviously delusional. but still i wonder

Hi Java... I know I do that very same thing. I have always been a perfectionist.. It is not good for ones emotions or self confidence. Good post Java.. Hope you are well... Hugs...

2 Hearts