Okay, so i haven't posted anything in a while. Truth is, i w

Okay, so i haven't posted anything in a while. Truth is, i was avoiding all human contact, there's been so many ups and downs in my emotions, it got too hard to handle. I remember there were 5 days straight where i was on cloud 9, i was that awesome person i used to be, i tried posting at that time, somehow it didn't get uploaded. Then i hit a major relapse and i couldn't function for 3 days straight, only today i feel slightly okay to talk to people.

2 Hearts

It's quite a roller coaster, isn't it?! Glad you are feeling a bit better today.....take one moment at a time, being aware and focused on the NOW.

2 Hearts

write to us ,we may not be physically present but we are here and it will help u get through

2 Hearts

@rucksaar That means a lot, i’ve been dearly missing some company

Well i'm certainly better than what i was a month ago. Those depressed states don't go on for so long now, i'm quite able to focus on myself. I'm aware of the fact that my efforts of making something work are futile when she's not even ready to listen to me, but dear God it hurts, makes you miserable sometimes. I know i should be moving on, i know there's no point ruminating, i'm trying, but i'm simply not able to move on

1 Heart

Connections are so important. Happy or sad we need to reach out. Now if I could only take my own advice. Glad you were able to reach out now

1 Heart

@Namaste250 It’s funny, we know what to do, but we really don’t take our advice. Just been longing for some company i guess. It’s gonna get worse, my birthday is on thanksgiving and i’m gonna be spending it alone. But i’ll try and figure out what to do when i’m there

Obvious ... spend some time here with the rest of is lonlies. Maybe we can make each other laugh

1 Heart

I'm totally up for it, i have been able to get myself out of a lot of it, so i'm not that much worried. I think i'm getting back to my old self, so that's a good thought. I used to be this awesome person, totally carefree and chilled out. Things changed, but i'm not gonna let this be my ruin

I just posted a video, it's kind of funny, but i felt it made some sense. Do check it out