Omg..these last few days

WE'LL LETS JUST SAY THESE PAST FEW DAYS..I THOUGHT MAYBE I WAS GETT'N THINGS TOGETHER AFTER A FIERCE YEARS OF THE ONGOING BATTLE WITH MY TRICHLOMANIA, ANXIETY AND ED THEN I CALLED MY BEST FRIEND ON WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON...HER HUSBAND ANSWERED THE PHONE..EVERYTHING SEEMED OK, THEN DEAD SILENCE ..I HAD A WERIOD FEELING COME OVER ME..SHE SAID "GREG, FOUND BRETT..THAT'S HER OLDEST SON 41YRS, FOUND HER 35 YR. OLD SON DEAD IN THE FAMILY ROOM(A SLEEP ON THE COUCH) THEY WERE TWO BROTHERS THAT LIVED TOGETHER..NOW,... WHATS ONE TO SAY TO SOMEONE IN THAT PERDICTAMENT,,LET ALONE YOUR BEST FRIEND..LOST FOR WORDS..LET'S JUST SAY THESE PAST DAYS HAVE BEEN RUFF AND I'M HAV'N A HARD TIME TO COPING WITH MY OWN LIFE ..AS HE WAS THE SAME AGE AS ME..A WAKE -UP CALL TO GET MYSELF TOGETHER..HE LEAVES A 15 YR. OLD SON, I HAVE A 14 YR. OLD DAUGHTER AND 10 YR. OLD SON AND 3 1/2 YR. OLD DAUGHTER..U REALLY NEVER KNOW WHATS IN STORE FOR YOU....TESTS REVEALED HE DIED FROM A HEART ATTACK, AND I KNOW WITH MY ED I'VE GOT TO B DOING DAMAGE TO MY HEART, I MAY NOT BE OBESE..BUT, DAMAGE/PROBLEMS AREN'T KNOWN TILL IT'S TO LATE..I'M HOPING THIS WAS A WAKE-UP CALL FOR ME AND OTHERS WITH ED , THE SELF-DISTRUCTION TO YOUR BODY IS IRREVERSABLE, WHEN YOUR DEAD NUMBERS(LBS.) INCHES AREN'T GOING TO MATTER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HERE TODAY GONE TOMORROW!!!!

mas617, i completely understand where your coming from....i had my own wake up call last year when i found mom dead on the floor, suicide.....it really does make you take stock of everything in your life....i'm so sorry hun. pass on my condolences