One step forward two steps back

this is my first time posting on any kind of support group site like this, i am a little nervous to put into words how i feel about my disorder but i figured this is a safe place to do it!

lately i feel like any time i am making progress, i get tripped up again and end up back at square one. i will do well for about a week, but then i will slip up and eat too much, then get rid of it. i want more consistency in my attempt at recovery and i don't know how to get it. it's becoming very frustrating in having so many "day one's" after messing up. the more i mess up, the harder it is to be optimistic that i will ever beat this. for anyone out there who has felt the way i do now and has overcome it, how did you do it?!

You have come to the right place, it is totally safe to share your feelings here. There are so many caring people to share with. I'm sure you will be helped by those who share your experience. They will be posting to you soon sharing their journey through this painful disease. What you'll also see is we all have our own crosses to bear and no one is without problems in life. In some ways is comforting to know you're not alone. I wish you all the best. Hugs, Raylene

thanks so much for your kind words, i really appreciate it :slight_smile: