Over Burdened

When you get so over burdened or over whelmed with pain, how do you handle it?
This is all so new to me and I feel so confused about how to deal with the pain, today I feel like I want to run out of my own body and just get away from it. I cry, it does not help, I take hot showers, it helps temporarily, I am so anxious I can hardly stand my own self today. My poor husband, he is a wonderful man, he does all he can to comfort me, I am thankful for such good support from him.
But how does one ease the pain?

Thank to all
God Bless
Kay60

Hi Kay, I am so sorry for your pain. I found this article that I believe may be helpful;

http://www.ehow.com/how_4500417_ease-arthritis-symptoms-naturally.html

Please let me know if there is anything more that I can do to help. Sending you tons of healthy healing energy.

Hi Kay, I am so happy to hear that you'll be seeing your doctor and able to get more Prednisone to hold you over. And, please let me know if there's anything at all that I can do to help, I am happy to do more research anytime. Sending you tons of healthy healing energy. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi Kay, my mother has always told me that tears are a gift and that they are there for a reason. They are there in order to get out and express our emotions. I always look at crying as a positive and it's so therapeutic for me. Maybe you are releasing suppressed emotions, I think that it's a good thing. Please let me know if there's anything more that I can help you with. I am here to help you in any way that I can. Sending you tons of healthy healing energy. You are in my thoughts and prayers.