PARENT18...YOU ARE MY HERO! Thank you soooo much for being

PARENT18...YOU ARE MY HERO!! Thank you soooo much for being there for me when I needed a shoulder, an ear and a wonderful friend!! You made my day a brighter one just by being you and I thank you for spending so much time with me and making ME feel special!! You truly are a beautiful person inside and out!! THANK YOU!! Love you dear friend!!
Looking forward to returning the favor!

Well.....you are special! I admire people like you. I like you just the way you are.

1 Heart

Mechele and Parent18, I think both of you are wonderful. I am sorry that I have not been around much. These mood swings from anger to depression have been killing me the last month. I always thought that I was a strong person, but I guess I am not as strong as I thought. I actually got into a heated argument with my husband in my church parking lot. It is really bad. I feel embarrassed, scared, constantly angry or sad, and very alone most of the time. Being with you both on this board has helped me more than you will ever know.

2 Hearts

I found another EXCELLENT article for you both...
http://primaldocs.com/members-blog/detoxify-excess-estrogen-naturally/

You ladies are the best! I have triggers in perimenopause that I am aware of now. My husband and I are fine. He understands that at times he just puts fuel on the fire. My kids even tell him this. I have read A LOT on low estrogen and I really think this is what is killing me right now. I am in social withdrawal which is a big sign of low estrogen. I have every single symptom. I know this is perimenopause and I really am trying to stay positive. My husband is trying too. We have always had a strong marriage, but these mood swings are so hard. I have had very few happy, "feeling at ease" moments in over a month. I range from being angry to extremely depressed. I know this will pass, but it has been so challenging. Your support means the world to me!

1 Heart

@berrygal thank you sweetie. I’m so happy for you that your husband understands! It can be so hard on them! My husband didn’t have a clue what to do with me. He doesn’t have any sisters and his mother has always been so uptight she never shared with her boys anything about hormone problems, so that left him in the complete dark when it came to this subject. Hang in there sweetie, you will make it thru this! PS…didn’t try to make light of the situation, just trying to make you laugh about the church thing…:slight_smile: