Parenting:Raising Happy and Confident Children

Hello all, I’m Terran, an early childhood educator turned nanny! I’ve been in childcare quite literally all my life, my mom was a preschool/daycare teacher, I began volunteering as soon as I could and then taught when I was able to! I taught for about 8 years doing both daycare and preschool, before becoming a nanny! Child development has become such a passion of mine! I love studying how the brain develops and ways we can raise the next generation of adults to be happy and confident people, because let’s face it, most of us, of course not all, are not doing so great mentally for various reasons but a lot of it as we know stems from childhood trauma. I’ve always said I wanted to make a positive impact on this world, even if it’s something small, so to merge my passion for child development and my want to make a positive impact, I’ve created a small, simple, affordable ebook titled Raising Happy and Confident Children an Inclusive Comprehensive Guide for Parents and Caregivers! In this very short (56pages) ebook, we focus on navigating emotions, ways we can get our little ones involved in day to day activities, and building confidence in our children. We are also inclusive to the lgbt community as I am apart of the community myself, so my children will have two moms, and ways we can empower our kids when it comes to having queer parents and or being queer themselves! There are tons of activities you can follow along with in this book, as well as other resources such as other books and apps for both parent/guardian/caregiver and child. Together we can raise the next generation of happy and confident children! Link below!

1 Heart

Love this:) I read your e-book and it was truly inspiring.

1 Heart

Thank you so much!! I’m so glad you enjoyed it!!! :smiling_face: