Polydrug users

anyone wanting to share,experience of any illegal class drugs, or ask my own problems/experiences (still on going) id love to chat

Glad you are here!

You can quit! You don't have to be a slave.

What would you like to talk about? We are here for you!

Welcome to Support Groups, are you currently seeking sources for helping yourself in your situation? Please find someone to lean on & talk with that you trust & do your best to stay away from the toxic relatives & drama that usually follows which you've described in your status. There are alot of options/alternatives here for helping you rid yourself of this problem while getting support from kind, unconditional friends here. We're here to talk with if & when you feel like it.

April

Hi cartass, Welcome to SupportGroups.com . What's going on with you? What are you having a problem with? I look forward to hearing more from you. Keep sharing wit us. We are here for you. ((((hugs))))

I feel for cartass. Going through my own hell trying to stop using coke sneaking it behind my live in boyfriend's back, doing almost every day, the mental anguish is hell. Detox rehab is out of the question as my family does not know what i have been doing! Tried a couple NA meetings, brought the body but not the mind. Want to quit but hard to say NO to my head. The mental addiction is horrible. Has to be done thru NA meetings, have directory. I am at my wit's end. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!1

There is a lot of mental addiction and craving with coke and speed.

It sounds like you are doing the right thing and trying.

Please hang in there and just want you to know that I care.

Patty, it takes years to stop thoses mental cravings (I used coke 35yrs ago). Focus on you & your strengths & try to learn WHY your filling yourself this way, there ARE reasons & answers, it takes as long as it takes.

Try to keep talking w/us, WE KNOW WHAT YOUR FEELING.

April