Quotes For Today

"You cannot speak that which you do not know. You cannot share that which you do not feel. You cannot translate that which you do not have. And you cannot give that which you do not possess. To give it and to share it, and for it to be effective, you first need to have it. Good communication starts with good preparation." --Jim Rohn

Each day is a gift from God to be used in serving others. --Ruth C. Borges

"Confidence never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions." --Unknown

"Stress comes from within; it is your reaction to circumstances, not the circumstances themselves." --Brian Tracy

"Keep doing what you're doing and you'll keep getting what you're getting." --Anonymous

"Hope is a gift we give ourselves, and it remains when all else is gone." --Criswell Freeman

"You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with." --Wayne Dyer

"The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today." --Les Brown

To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future, be totally unlike your past.
Your history is not your destiny. Alan Cohen

The seasons do not push one another; neither do clouds race the wind across the sky.
All things happen in their own good time. Dan Millman

What we give multiplies and circulates back to us through the dynamic law of giving and receiving. So, not only the time, talent, dollars, and love that we give, but also the resentment, the smallness, the bitterness, will do the same. Whatever we give circulates back to us and it multiplies in our experience. "As you sow, so shall you reap."
Today, really think about what you are giving to the world - and to yourself. Mary Manin Morrissey

Thx for sharing!

could you read some of my posts and give me advice? because i love your positive attitude!

Thank you very much for posting those... my favorite quote was that concerning confidence.
HAPPY. HEALTHY. STRONG. FREE.