Quotes For Today

"The door of opportunity won't open unless you do some pushing." --Anonymous

Just when I have learned the way to live, life changes. --Hugh Prather

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out. --Art Linkletter

Life is available to anyone no matter what age. All you have to do is grab it. --Art Carney

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today; Let us move forward with strong and active faith. Franklin D. Roosevelt

Hey! Im new to this site but I keep seeing your face everywhere and I just wanted to say I've read alot of ur posts and I love them... exsp. Your quotes :) positive light is definitly coming from you and its appreciated.....question I wrote a post under adderall...I have an issue with that basterd and I think all the stuff I wrote was pretty **** good..id like to repost it in differnet groups or if I join a group would people be able to see it from my profile?? Im confused on how some of this stuff works,,jus thought id ask...have a great day!

Hi need2Bfree, If you wish to put a post in more than one group, you must first join the group or groups you wish to post in. You should see a link in the left hand column for Join A Group or you can do so by going to this link http://online.supportgroups.com/ . Once you have joined the group or groups you desire, then in the left hand column click on one of the links that begin with Create. Select which you prefer to Create a Discussion, Journal etc. That will take you to a page where you can post. You will see a menu with groups in it that you have joined. Hold down the control button and left mouse click on which groups you wish to put your post in. I hope this helps. Keep coming and sharing with us.