Quotes Inspiration

As some of you already know, I struggled greatly yesterday with my eating disorder. Today I was determined to change that! I looked up inspirational quotes to put on my walls in my dorm room so that every time I see them I remind myself why I am fighting and the lies of my eating disorder. I thought I would share some of them with all of you :)

-“Dedicate yourself to the good you deserve and desire for yourself. Give yourself peace of mind. You deserve to be happy. You deserve delight.”
-“Nothing happens by itself... it all will come your way, once you understand that you have to make it come your way, by your own exertions.”
-“Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see.”
-“By plucking her petals, you do not gather the beauty of the flower.”
-“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.”
-“Beauty comes in all sizes.”
-“Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.”
-“Do I love you because you’re beautiful, Or are you beautiful because I love you?”
-“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.”
-“Beauty is not real. Beauty only exists in perception”
-“There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness.”
-“There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.”

I hope this helps me and maybe some of you!
allee

very lovely, thanks allee

love
maureen

Allee these were great! They made me smile and are going to look so good on your walls!!!! You're so creative.

Allee...this is a great way to keep a positive focus! The quotes are very inspiring! I'm so glad you made today a better day.....Jan ♥

These really make me feel beautiful too. In these quotes, you bring light to all of us allee :) Glad you're staying strong!

These make me feel so beautiful! Thank you for posting them :)

-“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” <3