Recieved relapse news

Hello,
I am new to this group but I was just informed that I relapsed yesterday. I thought it would be easier to hear that I had cancer the second time around, but it's just more painful. I'm wondering if anyone has ever gone through this, and if so how did you cope? Any comments would help. Thanks.

Welcome schil195.

I'm very sorry to hear about your relapse. I just got a final diagnosis today (first time) and I am feeling very off-center at the moment. I can only imagine what it would be like to have to do it again. I don't know what the road ahead is like, but I'm guessing its something everyone would rather do without. This board has been a bit slow the last few days but there are quite a few great people here that have helped me get through the last few weeks. I'm sure there will be a couple of folks that will have some good advice for you. Keep your head up and hang in there.

I'm sorry for your news. My husband is currently undergoing treatment for 3A Hodgkin's. This is his first time through this process so I don't have any advice for you really. But, I did want you to know that all of us here will encourage you and give you advice when we can.

How long after your original remission did the cancer come back? How are they going to approach things this second time?

Hello,

I'm currently in remission I have HL3b, but I have a question for you the same as gregs wife, but my reason is because I'm feeling some swollen lymphs in my neck again I told my doc and I'm waiting on authorization for another petscan. So please share what happened to let you know that you had relasped. Thanks