Scared to take the plunge

I have to weigh in on Monday, and while I'm terrified of gaining, I need to have gained if I want to come back to school next term. I'm thinking of adding in some "extras" to my meal plan tomorrow to prove that I'm making a good-faith effort to fight this thing. I'm terrified to even think about it, though... Advice? Should I do it? I'm scared... I feel like it's a no-win situation, and I'm not sure what I should do.

Well I think the first thing you should ask yourself is, if you want to go back to school, and if you want to have a successful future. Because THAT'S what weight gain means here. It doesn't mean you're f-- (I hate using that word), it doesn't mean you're ugly and it doesn't mean you're weak. It means you are winning. It means you are strong, it means you are one step closer to becoming the girl you are meant to be.

I think adding some extras to your meal plan would be a fantastic idea. Spread them out throughout the day to give yourself time to adjust. But don't just binge in hopes to gain a whole bunch...because that's not how weight gain works, and it's only a lie on the scale because of the weight of the food inside you...not the weight OF you.

Just do all you can day by day. I'm sure if they see you've made progress and are back in a good mindset, they'll be willing to give you a chance. Explain your thoughts and feelings too. Everyone is here to help you.

Paige xoxo

Thanks, Paige. :slight_smile: