Scared!

I always think that life is pointless and that not worth it coz everything we do in life is useless coz all die anyways at some point. i always think bout suicide everyday but im sure if i could go through with at the moment im just scared that in the future i may and that terrifys me.
i have once been in hospital for an overdose of pills but i jjust told everyone it was an accident but im not sure coz hu takes 12 tablets at once wen meant to have 1.
im soo confused

Hey Katiiemaii,
Life is tough, not pointless. Yes we all die in the end so I can see why you feel, what's the point? But the experiences and memories we create throughout our lives are what make life worth living. I don't mean to preach to you, but we have to experience the crappy stuff in order to really truly appreciate when the good part happens. I say this to you because I too have taken it overboard with drugs, claiming I didn't mean it but actually, was aware and knew there was a chance I may not wake up the next morning. I've been through some rough times in my life and thought many times, it would be so much easier if I were just dead. Who would really miss me anyhow? But you can't do that, there are people out there who love you, you were brought to life for a purpose. You can't just give up when you feel helpless. There's always light at the end of the tunnel, even when it seems so far off, or maybe you don't see it at all. But there is. Even though things may be bad, try finding the positives and get through your pain day by day. I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I wish I could make it all go away for you...

xo, July