Seeking Info about PEG Tubes

Hello! I recently was discharged from a Medical Facility with a PEG Tube inserted. I am supposed to be using on my own at home and cannot! I am struggling so much. I am 34 years old and have been dealing with the ED since age 11! No one knows how to help me anymore and I am so ashamed. Does anyone out there have a PEG Tube or has had one?

p.s. I am new to this whole online thing; please bear with me if I do something wrong on the computer!

HELLO EMMIE, I AM REALY SORRY WHAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH.
I UNDERSTAND THAT IS VERY FRUSTATING,SPECIALLY SO YOUNG.BUT, IS SO MANY PEOPLE IN YOUR CIRCUNSTANCES.
THE MOST IMPORTANT ADVICE ABOUT PEG TUBE IS CRUSH VERY FINE ALL YOUR MEDS ( TO PREVENTE BLOCKAGE ,AND HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL ) AND CLEANLESS AROUND IT ( TO PREVENT SKIN BREAKDOWN AND INFECTION).
REMEMBER,WHEN YOU GO OUTSIDE,NOBODY KNOW ABOUT IT.
SO, TRY TO SOCIALIZED, SEE AROUND YOUR HOME, WALK, FEEL THE AIR.TAKE A DEEP NICE BREATHING ,AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE HERE, READY TO LIVE.
HAS TO BE SOMEBODY THERE THAT IS WORRY ABOUT YOU,LOVE YOU,GO FOR,AND IS YOU ARE REALLY ALONE,FIND A DOG,THEY ARE BEAUTIFULL COMPANY,AND IF YOU CAN'T, BUY A PLANT,BUT SHARE YOUR EMOTIONS WITH SOMETHING.GOOD LUCK AND DON'T GIVE UP ,IS MORE IN LIFE THAT A PIECE OF RUBBER TUBE.

I have had a PEG tube, I have been struggling almost my whole life with illness and hospital stays. I am 14 years old and know a lot about feeding tube. what do you need to know about PEGs?