Sexual orientation obsessive compulsive disorder

Not sure what to think, but whenever I get better, it’s more evident that I can’t be in a homosexual relationship, regardless how real it felt, I’m not sure if this was the denial process, or simply HOCD. I’ll never know.

1 Heart

You know your truth, even though the untruths your brain feeds you seem so clear, they aren’t. HOCD is a harsh thing to deal with. But you are tougher than the lies, you have to be. We are listening and we are here for you. -SG

2 Hearts

Appreciated. I guess the good thing is that there’s less people active in this thread, which is great, but also, you feel you’re the only one left, feeling alone.

What would the world be like if we stopped obsessing over whether or not we’re Straight, Bi, Gay, Les, whatever, and instead focused on when we’re indifferent, or selfish, or egocentric; you know; things that actually matter and things we actually can do something about?

2 Hearts

Growing pains, but not to worry, people are coming back in spurts, we have no doubt this place will be booming soon! You are never alone here @KidDJ. -SG

1 Heart

What what what?! That there’s crazy talk! How dare you make sense in a societal issue!

I can only say that people with OCD not only worry about their sexual orientation, but they might fear whether they’re pedophiles, killers, suffering from diseases, s*icidal and the list goes on. You have no idea of painful OCD is.