Shop tillI can’t sleep!

I’m broke. I’ve gone through my savings, 401k and live paycheck to paycheck. I stay in constant debt and put myself further and further into a while. I just can’t stop
Shopping.

The only way u can stop spending, is to redirect / channel ur compulsive spending to being a compulsive saver.

I think you may be a good candidate for Debtor’s Anonymous. They hold virtual Zoom meetings and have great literature on debting and how to stop it. It has helped me enormously. You can Google their meetings and find lots of them. Depending on where you live, there may be an in-person meeting you can attend, but it’s very convenient to do it at home from your laptop or phone. A book that I highly recommend is: “How to Get Out of Debt, Stay Out of Debt, and Live Prosperously” by Jerold Mundis. This book really helped me get clear on my financial situation and what steps I needed to turn it around. It’s very readable - not boring, as one may anticipate. It’s made a big difference for me and I’ve gotten copies for friends who are in similar financial situations. You can take control of this and turn your situation around. Compulsive shopping is an addiction and needs to be treated as one. If you’re looking for someone to communicate with about it, reach out to me on this website. I have been there, I understand, I’m turning my situation around with the tools that I’ve found. You can do it too. Best of luck!