Should I seek help?

I don't know what's going on with me. For the last two years of my life I have not been able to stick with a diet for more than 3 weeks. And it is even worse if I try something I have tried before, I don't even last for 2 days. I am always looking for new diets.

I am not super overweight. I am XXXlbs more than I was 3 years ago before I had my baby.

I eat all the time. I eat even when I am full. I eat large portions. If I get a small portion I come back for seconds, thirds...

I didn't use to care for sweets very much when I was growing up. I do now. I want to eat desserts all the time.

When my house is a mess due to many things going on at the same time I feel like I overeat even more.
When my life is crazy, like too much homework, too many chores, too much of so many things at the same time I also overeat.

I feel sad every time I put clothes on. I cry often because I don't have the body I used to have.

I know everything there is to know about dieting and exercising. I know that I don't need crazy diets to loose weight. I know about eating healthy and eating small portions. I just can't do it.

If I do it for a few days, than one day I that something goes wrong... I am overeating and even more than when I started to watch what I eat.

I eat my fruits, my veggies everyday... as well as everything else.

I was reading about binge eating disorder and it sounded familiar to what my eating behavior is.

Do you think it could be? Do you think I should seek help? Where?

I know that by myself I can't do it. I have been trying, I can't loose more than XX pounds every time I try to diet. After loosing XX lbs I feel like in 3 days I gain XX back and within a week I feel like I gain an extra X to X lbs. I feel like I am just getting fatter and fatter.

It's really bothering me. I don't want to have a super model body, I just want to feel comfortable where clothes. I just want to feel comfortable calling my friends.

Oh yes, my friends... I haven't seen them in so long. I only talk to them on Facebook. I never go to parties, gatherings anymore. I feel embarrassed.

:(

Thanks for reading!

Hi there, please try not to use #'s with regards to weight, calories, BMI etc as some users find this triggers their eating disorders.

I'm not sure if theres a difference between over-eating and binge eating, im not very informed in this area, but perhaps someone else will have some advice.