Slowly sinking deeper

i lost the love of my life last month then found out two weeks later that i was pregnant . i feel so angry scared and lost . the pain is so unbearable and trying to survive has become so exhausting.i just feel like i'm drowning and there's no rescue in sight.

Hi rosy, Welcome to SupportGroups.com . I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Is there anyone face to face that you can talk to? Are there any grief support groups in your area? You might also consider seeing your doctor for help. They might can stir you in the right direction. Please keep sharing with us here. We are here for you. ((((hugs))))

well see the reason i need a support group is because i need to be able to talk to other people who r going through the same thing and know what i’m feeling and going through . my family does their best to comfort me but they have no clue how painful and deep this cut is . i feel shattered and broken and until i joined this group very alone.

rosy-

my thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so sorry for what you are going through, and hopefully this group here will help and people who have gone through what you are going through can share their journey.

I hope your pregnancy is going well, and that this baby can find a way to bring joy back into your life. I know that it will be a tough journey but everyday will get a little easier. Stay strong for your baby and for yourself.

Please let us know how you are doing, we are all here for support!

Rosy,
My thoughts are with you. I am sorry for your loss. I hope that time helps you heal this wound.
Drake