So ANGRY! Every part of me wants to scream in his smug litt

So ANGRY!! Every part of me wants to scream in his smug little face and shake him until he starts telling me the truth! Even after I have told him I have seen messages he still lies to my face!! Then has the NERVE to accuse me!! I'm too emotionally exhausted to even THINK about another man! To me it's too much work. Who has time to do all that shady crap! I just don't understand how a person can lie to ur face after they know u don't believe a word that comes out of their mouth!! And u ask why and how could u do this!!! Ur answer is ..I DON'T KNOW!!! Or I WAS MAD! PLEASE!! My heart is already shattered, don't insult me by giving me cop out answers! If only there WAS a way I could get his messages off his phone!

3 Hearts

It's good to be angry and get it out. But if he won't be honest or remorseful, run.

1 Heart

I feel your pain. I had never looked at the phone bill until things got really bad and he walked out. And then for some reason I looked and had my answers. I was lied to in my relationship 17 years ago, did t run and now I'm trying to pick the pieces up in my life for me and the 3 kids. You can't change people. I learned the hard way!

1 Heart

There is a way to get the messages.... Google is your best friend. Research it. Is the messages on Facebook? Skype? I went through something similar.... Copied the messages and gave a print out to my therapist. And send copies to various emails, this probably sounds devious, but I may need them in future.... For.example should this come.to.a divorce. You have to protect yourself, because obviously he is not doing so

1 Heart

@brokenwings89 how did u even begin to move on?? I say to myself I want him out! But then I start thinking and my mind races and I can’t turn it off. And I pray for morning and hope maybe today will be the day he sees what he’s done and doing and he will start to at least try!

No. Everything was via text message. And if he does Facebook message he deletes it. I have tried googling how to get deletes messages but can't find anything. He's got a texting app called textra.

1 Heart

@2broken hmm, I will make it my challenge to try and find a way. There HAS to be some way. Does he/she make backups of his phone’s content? For example, my husband was chatting on skype. I had a few moments with his computer and copied the user file (skype.file name.from.c drive). Then installed skype viewer on my computer, and could read everything, also save it to pdf for example. I have never worked on textra, but as I understand from a friend most files would be saved somewhere on the computer or backup.

Don't think so. Unless it does it automatically on his phone. We don't have a computer, just phones. He has a pre paid phone which makes it even more challenging to find anything!

2 Hearts

https://textra.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/249611-how-to-backup-my-messages

1 Heart

Is this the same software? Have a look, maybe you could do a backup on the phone and then email the backup file to you. Install the software on your phone and open up or restore the backup on your phone. Or backup to for example.cloud or.drop box… Something like that may be an option. I realize that I ak not a “nice” person any longer, but this probably comes after being cheated on. Let.me know if it works, maybe I could help you find a solution. We all struggle with something, supporting each other makes us strong enough to cope.

Thank you for the info. I'll see what I can find out. I'm not very smart when it comes to certain technology things. I'll do my best!

1 Heart

There is free software you can download. I used Dr Fone. If he backs his phone up on a computer you can download the Dr Fone software to that computer. The software will locate the back-up data and restore it. Even if he deleted text messages, they are still backed up. You will be able to preview texts. There is a fee If you want to retrieve the texts. This software also works if he backs up his phone to a cloud.

2 Hearts

I can't put any apps on his phone without him seeing it. Is there any "hidden apps" that can let me see all messages? Or any way I can somehow get his texts sent straight to my email?

1 Heart

From Romantic Relationships to Cheating & Infidelity