So, finally talked to my boyfriend today and told him everyt

So, finally talked to my boyfriend today and told him everything I was going through. So scared he'd hate me knowing how depressed and spiraling I felt. Shocked, hurt and relived when he said he suspected. Not sure what comes next, but it feels so good that he doesn't think I'm a horrible monster.

Today is going to be OK!

2 Hearts

@brieses I am so glad your day was OK.... There are better days to come. It's difficult to have a good relationship, when you suffered from anxiety, and depression..... But it's posibble with the necessary treatment, you can't do it on your own... I hoped you're receiving therapy. If you're not, let your doctor recommend a therapist. You are going through a lot, many of us, SG friends suffered from anxiety, and depression. You are not a horrible monster, only human. Remember you're not alone.... SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow....

1 Heart

@Irma thank you! I’ve been to a therapist before, but it’s been ages since I’ve been. After the lapse this week, one of the first things I plan to go when I get back to where I’m living is to find a therapist. He thinks I suffer from PTSD too. If that’s the case or not, atleast it’ll be someone I can talk to who can give me tools that might help me dealing with him and the relationship. It’ll be good.