SO frustrated, angry, stressed. My boyfriend (and we have a

SO frustrated, angry, stressed. My boyfriend (and we have a toddler together), i feel like he gives me scraps of time. He works long hours, then saturday he works too (today 12-5), then sunday he goes to church (its 3 hours long!) and i am ALWAYS alone with our daughter. I moved out of country so we can be together, im always alone. And to top it off he is extremely social, so that everytime we do go out, hes always there chatting up people and again i end up feeling so alone. Sunday is truly the only day he sort of gives to us, but then he goes to church, and because i complain about him never being around, he makes it look like i hold him from going to church. But he has no other freetime!!!! he is VERY argumentative and stressful to deal with, its so so hard.
Anybody have any advice besides "leave him" right now because i have my reasons for staying right now it will all just be too difficult right now, plus the fact we're from different countries, and theres a toddler involved, and i dont have any family of my own so i fear the loneliness for my daughter i know it impacts her. (Spent the first 2 years of her life completely alone with just me)

1 Heart

Go to church with him I swear God is the only reason I'm here and I seek strength from him. Get involved and get busy u won't be at home to know he isn't there.

1 Heart

@mineral I empathized with you, for you gave up a lot to be with this man, your boyfriend. You moved to his country, from yours, to whole way of Life, without any family, and friends. He works the whole week, and on weekend he works on Saturday, and spent 3 hours at church on Sunday. So you are raising you'll toddler alone. He's very social, so when both if you out together, he's always chatting with other people, and again you feel so lonely. When you tried to speak to him about his behaviour, about feeling lonely . He is argumentative, and it's stressful for you to deal with. So your relationship is very difficult, stressful, and lonely. You mentioned, that if there other advice besides "leave him." Are you contemplating leaving him? For its a whole lot of stress, you are dealing with, and you're a mother, most times you feel lied a single mother....You posted, that the first 2 years of your daughter's Life she has spent it alone, with you. She doesn't really know her father. Here some questions to ask yourself, tried to be honest with.yourself,......Do you love this man? Are you happy? Is he a good father? A good provider? A good companion, and partner. Can you see yourself, being with this man for the rest of your Life? Can you adjust to this new life, and country? If some of the answers of these queations are Yes, there is hope for your relationship. If all your answers are No, then you know you are truly unhappy in this relationship. Your boyfriend won't sit down , and speak to you, , he's argumentative, and doesn't! seem to understand your own feelings of loneliness....All I can tell you is which is better, to be in a relationship, and feel so lonely, and unhappy or be alone, and be happy, with your daughter? The ball is in your court..... Be strong the best is yet, to follow.... SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Hugs my friend.