So, hello, I'm 17 and new, I feel like a guy inside but I do

So, hello, I'm 17 and new, I feel like a guy inside but I don't have any "disorders" such as bdd or gid, I don't really feel pressured by myself or anyone else into having reassignment surgery or going through hormone treatment, or even trying to hide the fact I have female parts. I don't even feel that weird in my body. Maybe because it's more guy-like anyway, idk. Besides my boobs, sometimes I hide those, I guess because I hate when people argue with me about my identity. (I live in Peru so t's hard when people assume I just don't speak Spanish when I call myself a guy, repeatedly treating me like a woman in super sexist ways, etc.) Anyway, I was wondering if that (being without gid or bdd) makes me technically Transgendered, as I've been going by that label for about a year and a half now, and I don't really have anyone but my search engine to talk to this about- I know I may sound ignorant, but I'm trying to be humble, and I'm tired of people telling me I have a mental disorder because I'm Trans. Sorry to vent right off the bat, any support is welcome, and thanks if you reply

1 Heart

People have told me that too. Email me if you'd like.

1 Heart

@drewbrywood Thank you so much for the offer, I would love to (when I’m not going through the chaos, which is just how I describe the last two months of my life.) I don’t even wanna explain- that’s for several other groups already lol

We all have different paths in life and only you can define yourself. People may always bash you about who you are but in you there is a person just like anyone else. "Ordinary" people may say we are different but we arent at all different.

1 Heart

@Rabidrabbit Thank you dude, man I wish I could’ve gotten on here sooner- sorry bout that. Anyway thanks again, I really feel like that little bit helped so much with the weird stuff I’m going through