So heres an interesting one. I am in a relationship but have

So heres an interesting one. I am in a relationship but have come to know that I am only in this relationship because the idea of being alone makes me closer to the end of my life. I don't have much left in the ways of love for her and To be honest the difference in our age is completely apparent in our levels of maturity (no I am not robbing the cradle but she is 3 years younger then me)

1 Heart

@thehiddenfriend Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called a SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The top right side of this page are numerous groups, also there is a Support Someone icon, familarized yourself with them. You may join as many groups as necessary. There are Anxiety, Depression, and Relationship groups. SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow.....

1 Heart

@Irma thank you but alas I am not new

does she know how you feel?

@Northguy I don’t know I tell her and she blames me for everything and then I am in trouble and without sex or attention for until I apologise

I dont get it, why would you end your life just because you are alone?