So I have herpes and I have a growth they think could be can

So I have herpes and I have a growth they think could be cancerous. I'm 19 and falling apart at the seam. I have to come to work and work on cars all day feeling uncomfortable and trying to seem OK but I'm dying inside. Being a girl I'm so stressed and I'm afraid of rejection now and I have the same bf who gave it to me but I don't feel the same about him anymore and I don't know what to do..

2 Hearts

I'm sorry that has happened to you. I understand you don't feel the same about him. But hopefully it's not cancerous. If it is, you will be allright. They must have you taking Valtrex. Which would help with the symptoms. I had to take it for a year. Was on some kind of maintenance. It is very upsetting, and you feel dirty. I get a relapse when I am stressed emotionally. And have to take very good care of myself with eating healthy, and getting enough sleep. Rest when I am tired... I think you will be allright. I don't know about the guy, tho. He might bring you something else. Just take care of you. It als helps if someone close to you like a good therapist knows so you can talk about it. There's a lot of social stigma that goes with STD's. I would just keep it to yourself, so no one puts you down, you don't need that. And you're not alone. It's more popular than you think. I'm sorry this happened to you. It happened to me, too.

2 Hearts

@Alone1987 HI, I’ve had HSV 2 for a little over a year now. I’m 31yo female. I recently met a guy through a client. Awkward!!! smh!! So, we’ve gotten to know each other over 2 months now. No sex, but the chemistry is there.My family & friends do not know of my situation. OMG!!! I have never had to deal with this ever in my 31 years of living. I kept stressing of how and when I was going to tell this guy, I just knew deep down that it was the right thing to do. I didn’t get the chance to decide, so I just can’t do that with anyone else. This past Sunday I put my big girl pants on and just told him. I’m the type of person that has to plan and write things down. I prayed day in and day out for God to give me strength to tell this guy. It was so heavy on my heart on Sunday. So, I texted him and stated that I have something very important to talk about. 2 hours later he called me and was like What’s up. I just simply told him how much I really liked him and feel as tough I needed to share something. I told him I contracted hsv over a year ago by an ex. I wanted to give him the chance that I didn’t get. CATCHING BREATHE!! lol He was so calm it scared me. He simply stated that he knew of a girl who once told him that she had the same thing. He actually knows a lot of the virus, he stated that he knows that it is very stubborn. lol He simply asked, so what are we going to do going forth. I’m still learning about the virus til today. He has still been calling and checking up on me. I didn’t think he’d call or text the next day. Always do what’s best! We tend to think of what all could go wrong when disclosing in our head. He stated that he respects me for telling him and that a lot of people wouldn’t. You never know what the outcome may be until you just do. Think positive thoughts and disclose on your clock. Let things happen naturally. Always try to feel out the person as well before you disclose. Everyone doesn’t deserve to know all of your personal business, especially if you don’t see
a future with them. I hope this helps :slight_smile:

I think it is important to think about the reasons why you don't feel the same about the guy and make a decision from there. having herpes isn't the end of the world end well we think there is such a bad social stigma out there I think it is a lot better than what it used to be. describing is not easy but you need to think positive that not everyone will run because they won't but good luck with your journey and I hope that your test results come back positive as opposed to negative

Where is the 'growth'?
Does it itch?