So I have JME. Which in general for most doesn't seem terribSo I have JME. Which in general for most doesn't seem

So I have JME. Which in general for most doesn't seem terrible. Sadly I had a large Tonic Clonic and lost about 75% of my memory, forcing me to drop out of college with a semester to go. Afterwards I spent a year inside trying to remember my skills (I went to music school) and trying to recover. Finally around August I felt ready enough to start working at recording studios, which I did until the beginning of November when I started having groups of six or seven myoclonic jerks in a row. Now I'm unemployed and bed ridden. Does anyone know how to survive in these situations or have any advice for getting a job from home?

I did a search, music related jobs from home and a bunch of legitimate job opportunities popped up. Hugs and welcome!

2 Hearts

I've been trying to post stuff on all these freelancing sites but I'm not really getting any hits. I'm really looking for anything. Including people who have been in this situation and how they survived.

you can contact me. i do have thru thus since 1962.