So I have no idea what I'm doing. I could really use some ad

So I have no idea what I'm doing. I could really use some advice but not entirely sure how to do that on here.... Help?

Hi there, what's up :3

Hey... Just trying to figure things out I guess... Do I just type what i need to say and select the groups it applies to?

Yes :3 its a funny system :D

Ooh... Okay :3

What's going on?

Just trying to figure out this site

Just speak your mind

Okay :)

Alright, here goes.
Rule number 1 of SG: Always, ALWAYS, copy what you have written before posting it. There is a notorious bug on the site by the name of Ajax. It gives you an error and forces you to reload the page. If you didn't copy everything, you'll lose it.

Rule number 2 of SG: Be observant. After posting, some small green text at the very top of the page will tell you that your post has been successfully posted to the selected groups. If that message doesn't pop up, navigate to your posts to double check it. Posts may take a minute to appear.

Okay, I can't think of any other rules, per say, but there are a lot of things that are nice to know. If you have any questions whatsoever, just comment on any of my posts and I'll do my best to help :)

1 Heart

Welcome to SG where you are heard and helped. Here you will find amazing friends and receive amazing support. Just do what you are doing. Post what you feel and comment support for others.