So, i need to learn how to let go of people, anyone knows? I

So, i need to learn how to let go of people, anyone knows? I want to delete twitter too cuz i feel left out of my friends lifes and its people i care about and miss but social media makes me feel a part of it and not at the same time, its awful

Be inactive on social media. Logout and have self control. Try having hobbies, gardening, baking etc. You have no idea how therapeutic it can be. Lastly meditate. These things are helping me to move from some toxic places in my life.

I hate all of those, honestly, been trying to get hobbies for years and i never get to do anything for real, i haven’t tried meditation since 2018, maybe i should cuz my mind doesnt shut up, im not on social media that much and i mostly see cute animals and dumb things so social media is not a big problem for me, and i can be without just fine, but thanks for the reply

Social media is the downfall of all of us, it has created depression and anxiety by the 10 fold. The best thing you can do is get off of it and get out among people in real life day to day and make new friends and find things to do to stay active.