So i sort of came out to my best friend today . After a hell

So i sort of came out to my best friend today . After a hell of a long time denying it i finally said it out loud and im scarred shitless that im gonna lose her , shes the only person i can tell because of where we live but anw she asked me if i was ever attracted to her and i tried to explain that during our 8 yrs of friendship shes more of a sister to me she was supportive but still freaked out by this i hope i ddnt make a mistake god i dnt know what i would do if i lost her because of this. But for the 1st time in a long time i can breath a little easier . I dont feel guilty for being this way . God just wish me luck.

1 Heart

i wish people understood that just because you are a lesbian doesn't mean you are attracted to all of your friends that are girls.

@Campingelmo12 Exactly !! Its hard to explain and hard to expect but if i could come out before i would im not halpy living like this ! i will try with all the examples i can think of to make her understand though .I’ll just wait and see her reaction when she sleeps it off. Sorry im rambling im just freaking out a little lol