So it's been awhile but I am the girlfriend of a now recover

So it's been awhile but I am the girlfriend of a now recovering heroin addict (95 days clean). He's in rehab rt now abt to be done. Move on to the next level of treatment only to find out I'm pregnant. I'm terrified. This was completely unexpected. He has been completely supportive. I think his reaction made me love him even more. But the timing is terrible. He's suppose to be working on his recovery and I'm suppose to be furthering my career. Which means we r broke on top of the obvious issues abt having a baby with an addict. And the cherry on top I do not have health insurance. I feel lost beyond belief. I don't know what to do or where to start

1 Heart

Holy crap. "Funny" how once you get one thing under control, or at least not free falling, life's like, "Alright, on to the next thing!" Like, I know you're excited to hit me with your new paddle and everything life, but can we just sit here for a minute, and maybe come up with a safe word? Interestingly enough, last night I was just wondering how you were doing with all that was going on.

1 Heart

@Brent1228 never a dull moment in my life I swear!

How are you doing ? I have a few baby stuff you could get

1 Heart

@tylerwn18 I’m ok. Just scared.