So last wednesday my boyfriend broke up with me over text. i

So last wednesday my boyfriend broke up with me over text. i rly feel useless and a waste of space ive always been sucidal and thats why he broke up with me and it made it so much worse and everyones saying how happy i used to be but they say now im just sad all the time and it true. i feel like i cant live without him, i dont know how to go on

Yes you do. Welcome to SG where you are heard and helped. Here you will find amazing friends and receive amazing support. Yes you do know how to move on from him. Yes, you can live without him. He is not worthy of you. One day you will find someone who will love, respect, and protect you. Who will stay through the thick and the thin. You shouldn't feel useless and a waste of space. He shouldn't have broke up with you over that. Instead of letting you go he should have brought you closer. Now you have to move on. Take some time for yourself. Do things you enjoy. When the time is right you will find someone again.

Chloe, you will make it through this, I have seen many people lose a loved one, I did, she has been gone a year now, and I hate being alone, but I'm surviving. Live one day at a time, do the best you can. Here for you.