So my guy friend just decides to go to an event I had asked

So my guy friend just decides to go to an event I had asked him if he wanted to go to last year with his other friends instead? I don't get it. Every time I make plans with him first, he's always busy or makes up some excuse about not going or just doesn't respond, but every time I say no to plans with him, he tries to pressure me into going. I don't even know if he even remembers that I asked him if he wanted to go to it last year. I don't get why he always makes plans with me and expects me to go and will pressure me if I say no, but whenever I suggest something, he always says no and ends up doing the same exact thing I had planned to do with his other friends instead. There were also times when he made the plans himself for us to do and decided to go with his other friends instead too without telling me or inviting me along too. I don't get why he does this. Why does he even bring it up if he's not gonna follow through with it? It always makes me feel like we can only hang out on his terms.

Never make anyone a priority who considers you as a mere afterthought.
Dump him. You deserve better.

1 Heart

@Piobaire I tried to dump him earlier this summer but he wouldn’t let me end our friendship and still keeps asking to hang out and not letting me say no.

KFH520 Why are you putting up with him?