So ok I am back in the hospital yet again with congestive he

So ok I am back in the hospital yet again with congestive heart failure!!! This is the 4th time in 5 months I have had this... I am so depressed and everything...

2 Hearts

*hug*

1 Heart

@bettermyself thank you!!!

Healing thoughts recoup well

1 Heart

Sending healing vibes and hugs

1 Heart

Aww thanks everyone... I appreciate the kind thoughts and prayers!!!

2 Hearts

Sending my prayers

1 Heart

Diznots I got a heart transplant on 4/11 5 years ago. I spent a number of days in and out of the hospital for at least 5 years before the transplant, I do know what you're going through, however the worst thing to be in all this is depressed. You're in the battle of you life, you've got prepare, make sure you got the best cardiologist you can fine. learn everything you can about the heart disease you have. pay close attention to what you and the slightest affect it has on your body. note cold drinks can send you into AFIB.
no matter how bad it get you must pull the positive from it. you have to develop a good sense of humor. learn to pace yourself when moving around, when you get tire take a nap, take walks slowly for exercise. control and organization will take you a long way. it helps to stay away from red meats, and other vices, vegetables and fruit smoothies if you can use soy milk or Flax milk and Greek yogurt help your digestive system because heart failure makes digesting food harder. if you do these things it should get a lot better.

1 Heart

@tclev2023 What a great reply! That was tons of awesome advice you wrote :slight_smile: I’m glad you feel better.