Some days I have insomnia as well, my mind is constantly rac

Some days I have insomnia as well, my mind is constantly racing so I have to depend on sleeping medicine to put me to sleep

Sometimes I literally stay up all night trying to get myself to go to sleep. I just lay there tapping my foot and thinking.. Other times I can fall asleep.. but I will wake up in the middle of the night and be up for about 3 hours. My insomnia has actually gotten better now that I am older. It used to be so bad when I was a kid. When I was 13 they put me on clonidine, ambien, and benedryl at the same time. It was a terrible idea. Now I try not to take anything.. but I do have sleeping pills for in case. Not being able to sleep is so frustrating. I'm sorry

1 Heart

I’m older now, I think it’s because of my rough childhood that has something to do with it, I haven’t falling asleep naturally in yeeeears

I hear you. It's good to come here and talk about it. I don't start going to sleep until 1 or 2 in the morning. I just stay wide awake, tossing and turning in the bed. I'm thankful for the internet. I just can't sleep at all.

@rod1985 we have to start eating healthy and working out consistently, that’ll definitely do the trick far as in putting you to sleep.