Sometimes I just wish I could successfully starve myself or

Sometimes I just wish I could successfully starve myself or purge after binging just to lose weight and actually make sense of this eating problem i have but not called an "eating disorder"...but no i'm even a failure at that

I am so sorry to hear you are struggling. Sometimes our depression makes us feel like we're a failure at everything. You, however, are not a failure; your body won't let you "successfully" starve bc one needs food to survive. It sounds like you may want to talk to someone about this (such as a therapist or guidance counselor). Believe me, you are not a failure and I am here for you

I feel like therapists can relate absolutely anything to an "eating disorder". But really, in this area, please try not to strive for perfection. My striving for perfection landed me in the hospital 2 nights ago. I'm only 17, but I've been struggling for years now. I promise you, that you will feel free on the other side. I wish I could get there, but because you do not technically have an eating disorder, then please don't get there. You already have a glimpse of how miserable it is, please try and free yourself.