Sometimes the silliest of things can trigger my mind. I'm wa

Sometimes the silliest of things can trigger my mind. I'm watching Family Feud and the question is "Name something you'd be surprised a woman did while you were kissing her" It reminds me of the first time that we kissed. I went in for the kill just as she took a drag from a cigarette (she doesn't smoke anymore thank goodness)... There was also the time that we were being super goofy and we were making the ELVIS / Billy Idol snarl and were trying to kiss. GOD I miss her love and most of all her friendship. I messed up a good thing. I lost my family.

1 Heart

Yeah that happens to me to anything that has a K and an I in it will make me look back to the first kiss. You can't get caught up in the memory as soon as its triggered you have to cut it short and think of something else. I hope everything works out and you salvage as much of your family as possible.

1 Heart

@JR11223 I hear ya. It didn’t last long. Not until you said “K” and it reminded me of how long it took me to realize that "Every kiss begins with “K” refers more to the name Kay Jewelers and NOT the letter K in kiss. She still busts my balls about that.

Lol the mind is very strange. As long as it doesn't last long and you can move on with your day I know you'll be fine

1 Heart