Soooo Tired

I don't even know where to start. The only thing/person that keeps me going is my son who is 14 years old. I have been married for 11 yrs now and I really don't know how many more we will celebrate. We are not happy together anymore. He acts like everything is fine, that is what gets me. Imagine being home when your spouse gets home and nothing being said the whole time he is there. Not a how are you or how was your day nothing...that hurts really bad. I don't know how much more coldness I can take. I don't feel stable at all. My mind is going in all directions. Some good and some bad. I am so tired of hurting mentally and emotionally. I'm scared of myself to be honest. I don't know what to do. I want it to all go away. One day I will be free!!!!

oh, babe. im so sorry. i don't know personally how it feels but i've seen it in action, so i know the pain you've got. have you tried counseling? if not both of you at least you could go. it sounds like you really need someone to talk to, in person, i mean, cuz you can always talk to me :) but in the meantime, try taking a breather for a few minutes a day. not worrying about anything, not doing anything, just sitting and breathing and listening to music or something maybe. maybe have a mini spa for yourself once a week or something you like a lot, do you jog? i don't know, find something that takes your mind off of your problems for like 15 minutes a day and it'll make you feel better, trust me. but definitely check into a therapist or counselor or even a really good friend to talk to, but remember that you are awesome and God loves you and everything WILL be okay. Until it is, you can talk to me! :) much love and hope,