Sorry for the capitals,, arthritis in my fingers makes it ha

SORRY FOR THE CAPITALS,, ARTHRITIS IN MY FINGERS MAKES IT HARD TO CHANGE FROM LOWER TO UPPER CASE,, IM 63 YEARS OLD AND STRUGGLING WITH MY WEIGHT FOR ALL MY LIFE,,, I TEND TO BINGE EAT WHEN I HAVE PAIN AND GROWING OLDER I AM HAVING MORE PAIN... I NEED TO GET ON TRACK,. IM A DIABETIC ON INSULIN AS WELL,, I COULD USE SOME SUPPORT IN THIS,,, SOMEONE THAT UNDERSTANDS WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH,, I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP...

1 Heart

I really do understand. I am 67, a diabetic, in a lot of pain and struggling to not binge eat. Sometimes I say why does it matter if I'm fat ? The times that absolutely bring me down is when I'm in the hospital, always referred to as the morbidly obese patient. At that time I desperately desire to be thinner. Then I go home and the cycle starts all over again.
I have another health issue. I have non-alcoholic ciroshis of the liver. The Doctors have given me about 5 more years to live. I'm sure at the end stage I'll be thin. So....why diet? I try to diet so that my remaining years will be good ones.
I will support you and be here for you! We want the years that our good Lord has given us to be good ones.
Hug, Calayx

2 Hearts