Sorry if this is a duplicate post, but I didn't see it go th

Sorry if this is a duplicate post, but I didn't see it go through the first time:

Hi. This is my first time posting, even though I've been reading for a few days now. I have just recently started coming out to my close family and friends. I've known I was attracted to women for 7-8 years now, but have only finally just accepted it. How could I expect someone else to accept me when I couldn't even admit it to myself. I've never been against it, I just didn't think that was me. I'm working on getting a dissolution from my marriage so that I can finally be free to be who I am.

congrats, welcome, and many hugs to you. This is a great place to give and get support, we are glad that you are here with us. How has your family and friends been supporting you through this?

Thank you. As far as my family goes, I've only told one of my brothers and his girlfriend. They have been extremely supportive, and also recommended this site. I want to tell the rest of my family face to face, and we live states away, it's hard. The friends I have told have also been supportive, but I have to still tell some more.