Still with him. Still being served lies. Now i have gone so

Still with him. Still being served lies. Now i have gone so far as to put spy app on his phone. Think i have gone mad

3 Hearts

Knowing the truth is the only way to begin pulling away from the narc. Otherwise your mind will play games on you. The phone info is going to hurt. Get what you need and then turn it off .

2 Hearts

Go with your gut feelings. They are accurate. Get out while you can. You will drive yourself crazy if not.

3 Hearts

You're not mad, this is going to help you get the strength to leave him. I got to see his message log and activated a feature that would let me see where he was and that's how I confirmed that he was seeing someone else. As if we need something else other than all the abuse to leave him, for me that was what pushed me to kick him out.

3 Hearts

You've not gone mad hun. I put an app as well and what was revealed gave me the strength to finally break free of him. Big hugs. Hang in there.

1 Heart

You are not mad! You are seeking confirmation of what you already know! I did that too xx

1 Heart

This is the beginning of the end. Once you see what you need to see and confirm whatever needs confirmation. Leave him. It won't do you any good to stay around and let yourself be used and abused. Leave him, go into NC, block him from all social media , and work on getting your self control back. Goodluck and keep us updated

4 Hearts

Thanks for all the responces. Im afraid im stuck. But i do feel myself slowly loosing everything i felt for him. I listened to him tell his ex wife that he wishes he went with her on vacation. Then i couldnt hold it in and went off on him now he knows i have the spy app. So he yelled at me immediately called a woman he had an affair with and then tried to threaten me and say he was going to ruin my life. Like an idiot i let him come back. Its our house. And i dnt have a job. Im startong a part time job soon. He knows im stuck staying there. Cause i cant afford my car payment and an apt. He uses this all against me he swears he did that call with her to piss me off.

1 Heart

You need to do what you have to do for you ...get that full time job speak to free legal aid get some advice d ur research ....you should be entitled to half of his assets house, car, savings ....get support from ur family n friends and the ppl that love you....my ex thought he was better than everyone else he never thought I would find out anything...it is so liberating knowing u don't need to rely on them for anything ...I hope u have the strength to do this ...good luck with everything n remember no women deserves to be treated like this ...i always think of it if I had a little girl what would u want her to do ....I know it's not that simple but still it's a perspective to think about

1 Heart

Your not going mad we all.to some extent have done this it's only going to hurt you more don't do that to yourself.you know have the info.now it's time to break free...big hugs

1 Heart

You are not mad I've never feel a jealous person but id search house and his car top to bottom given every opportunity and I always found something without fail! Take small steps, get legal advice, build your strength up and get out Hun you have to cos he won't change and you deserve more.

1 Heart