Stressed. I work full time and I'm in grad school (about toStressed. I work full time and I'm in grad school (about

Stressed. I work full time and I'm in grad school (about to start on my thesis) and single mom to a 4 year old. He needs to start pre k in August. Any advice about how to pick a program? And how to get a kid to school (morning pre-k, 9am-noon) when you work full time?

Some schools have an early drop off program & after school too. Is there a school bus you may utilize later if necessary? after he gets acclimated & feels more comfortable. I have 2 sons (adults now) I know its hard to be everywhere at once, yet once he get going to school, makes friends, has scheduled functions, you'll be setting the stage for some free time for YOU later.

What kind of accommodations is your daycare willing to make? Can he ride the bus to and from daycare to school? Most of my friends with school age children made it work through daycare (my son's not old enough yet for school, so my advice is second hand!)