Such a struggle

I just reached my 3 months clean of meth on April 10th, 2011. I have tried getting high for the past week and almost feel like i dont deserve to acknowledge the fact that i made it 3 months because i've tried to get high. It's very hard for me, i've replaced my addiction to meth with addiction to percocets, cocaine and sex. I would like someone to talk with that can understand my situation and offer support and advice...

Thank you,
Kash

I've never been addicted to meth or anything but I have struggled with my own addictions. I think it's so great that you have been clean so long. You deserve it with out a doubt!!!!! For example (this might be lame example I'm sorry) I struggled with nail biting my whole life, I would stop and start, stop and mess up. Don't be so hard on yourself for messing up, what matters is that you are working on getting clean. I know each time I tried to stop, even when I messed up, I get a little stronger and that much closer to stopping forever. I'm so proud of you, you are doing great.

thank you so much. it really helps

I'm sorry. i know I sounded really stupid, seeing what I wrote. i don't feel like myself right now but I still want to reach out.

I'm sorry to hear how hard you are struggling, and that your addiction has been replaced with others. I do know at least how much a sex addiction can destroy a person, it did me. I just want you to know that I believe in you. I think it will take time and no few struggles but you can do it. I just think it's great that you are trying, even if it doesn't happen perectly.