Support meetings

My therapist told me to check a certain site about support group meeting. She gave me the wrong initials but I figured out the right ones. The site said there was one about 20 miles away. I sent an email trying to find out if there was a closer one. I found out that the nearest group currentlyeeting is about 100 miles away. I really need to find a free support group to go to for at least one of my issues.

Hi Tools, can you look into any other resources for local support groups? Please let us know how we can help you. If you let us know where you are located and what type of support group you are seeking, then we can better help you.

I am looking for groups near Roseville CA. I am looking for depression, bps and abuse groups.

Thank you for letting me know that. I will research and see what I can find for you. And, also hoping that anyone else here who knows of such groups in your area can help.

Here is one that I found near you that looks good; http://crossroadscalifornia.com/current-groups-for-you/

Let me know your thoughts on it.

I checked crossroads out. Unfortunately the cost too much. I get to. Do IOP again but not the talk groups. I will see if I can do the grad group.'s talk group after.

That's great Tools, let us know how that progresses for you.

From Substance Abuse to Mental & Physical Abuse