Taking over everything im new

Hi, i'm new to this whole support groups thing? its kind of cool i can talk openly about my anxiety on here and not feel judged. I suffer from anxiety and have often panic attacks. I feel so insecure and like a freak after it, and that just uppens my anxiety. I dont know if its hereditary, but my mom has it also but hasnt a clue I do. Im in counseling for the depression i'm going through.. Is anxiety curable? Im not sure. I feel silly writing about this. Well, I started having panic attacks awhile ago. Random things would trigger me, and I have gotten made fun of, lost a best friend because he said I do it for attention and such. It's taking over my life. I cant go in the ocean without getting anxious. It's putting so much restrictions on me. And all the things going on in my life seem to amplify my anxiety. My sister, aka my other half, is going all the way across the country for college. My parents, considering divorce. My friends are all turning against me because I lash out easily due to my depression/anxiety.. Im only 14, why me!? Its even gotten in the way of my Christian faith, my walk with Christ. It has me doubting and just not knowing anymore. It needs to stop being such a big part of my life. It has TAKEN OVER ME. I dont like it, but can't stop it. I'm not that strong. What should I do!?

"Tied together with a smile but you're coming undone"

Hi never gonna beat me, Welcome to SupportGroups.com . I know how terrible it can be to have anxiety and panic attacks. I am glad to see you are in counseling. Seems like you have had alot going on in life. Once, when I was at my lowest, I went to see a counselor for help. That was what he said - that I had had so much happened in a short period of time that it overwhelmed me causing anxiety and panic attacks. After seeing him for a while, I did get better. Keep hanging in there and taking it one day at a time. It will get better. I will pray for you. Keep sharing with us. I know how much it helps to talk. We are here for you. ((((hugs))))

Why do we have the feeling of being judged . Perhaps we have become an identity dependent on our social environment. I suggest that this externally generated identity, that we all have to varying degrees, is actually not even who we are. It is the "not you". You have become your, "not-you" and abandoned your, "you".

I know it may seem tough on you now but all hope is not lost. You are young still and have alot of time a head of you. Being that your sister is going off to college and the parents are talking divorce does not have to be hard for you. You have to be strong and look forward to her phone calls amd e-mails, you have to try and talk with a peer counselor and let them know how you are feeling. Your folks are probably dealing with adult issues too but you also have to let them know that you are still there and need attention, so that you can get the help you need. 14 is such a very tough age, you are dicovering yourself and trying to find your way. Friends will come and go but if you are able try different people, you will be surprised to find how much people hove in common. I hope you feel better soon and take care.