Tampa Bay Area Pelvic Pain Support Group

For all of the men and women out there that suffer with Pelvic Pain: Endometriosis, Interstitial Cystitis, IBS, Painful Bladder Syndrome, Vulvodynia, Pudendal Nerve Syndrome, Prostitis, and Painful Sex. We are located in St.Petersburg, FL and meet once a month to discuss how we can all help each other to get better. We have new topics each month and try to stay POSITIVE! If anyone is interested in coming please let me know. My number at Seabreeze Physical Therapy (where we meet each month) is 727-384-4600.

Ann-Marie

Hi Ann-Marie, thank you for your information as it's incredibly helpful to those who live in the area and are in need of such support.

anne-marie, oh how wonderful. if i lived in the area i would be there for sure. i suffer from from several of those issues. would there be a chapter in the houston texas area? thanks for the post kathy

Hi Kathy! I'm not sure if there is a similar post in the Houston area. But I bet that you could google it and check around on the different pelvic pain websites to see. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.... Ann-Marie

great help Ann-Marie, you gave me websites to google thank you so much. needing all the help i can get these days. sending spiritual support your way for your group. thanks again…kathy

Hello, I live in the St Petersburg area, is there a doctor in this area that test and treat vulvodynia? I have been dealing with this all my life, but never had a name for it until now. Every doctor I have seen has treated my like I'm crazy. If anyone can help me, please do

Thank you,
Mocha