Thank you

I just want to thank you all for listening and also for sharing your problems too. It is good to know that i am not alone. There is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel because of you. Tomorrow i begin day 1 of my freedom from sexual addiction. And i will need your help to get through each and every day. So please pray for me and i will pray for you. I love you all.

One day at a time Jay. Baby steps. It is possible to overcome this. Keep your mind busy.
Replace the addiction with something else. Put together a model car, do a paint by number, read a book, go for a bike ride, learn to crochet(my pop-pop used to), go to the batting cages or the driving range, bake something, put pictures in a photo album, write a story, draw something, paint the house, fix something you have been meaning to fix, etc.
Find something besides sex to keep your mind active and your hands busy.
You can do it!

Thank you for your comment. I am off today. So i will have to keep myself busy. Especially after 1pm. Thats when my wife goes to work. I will be left alone, and thats what im worried about today. Please pray for me.

Yeah, Jay...no need to embelish details.
Did you make it thru the day?

Yes bd im still hanging there. Couldnt have done it without you. : )