Thanks for the support guys

Wow I am shocked that my posts have had a total of 26 reads and yet NO RESPONSE from any of you. Thanks for the fucking support. I guess that was too much to ask for from a website called supportgroups.com. Gee, thanks.

sorry you had that happen to you, also. I was really crying out needing anyone to tell me something but noone responded to anything. I just read this, but have not seen your actual post you are refering to. If you'd like to try again, I'll be here for you. I have you on my watched post now. I'm not sure why you came here and you don't know me at all, but we do have a few things in common. We both are on this website, we both need someone to talk to that will listen without judgement, and we both even had a hard times finding someone at supportgroups.com! Not to make lite of your situation. If you would like to send me a message or post again? I'll be glad to help any way I can. Best wishes to you and don't give up too easy on this site. Give it another chance, I did!

Anonymouslady, it might help to get more responses if you post in more than one catergory. I have found posting in multiple groups gives more opportunities for feedback.