The new year

Today marks the last of 2010............as we prepare to enter into a new year.....LET ME ASSURE YOU THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.............FIBROMYALGIA BECAME APART OF MY LIFE MORE THAN 17 YEARS AGO......bringing many days of sadness, pain, confusion, and frustation, I went down after only a 8 year battle.........accepting fibromyalgia was one of the most difficult challenges in my life, but it was also the most rewarding..............Today more than nine years later, I've ENJOY the new Jerri with Fibromyalgia and I've excepted her......Taking a slow scroll back to a normal life have brought a new since of understanding my ablities in multiple different way...........Each day the journey starts over and begins a new day of testing my ablities and slowly adding new wonders to my life!!!!!!IT'S ALL IN ME............

Wow Jsuttles, thank you so much for your incredibly inspiring post and for sharing your story with us. You are such a wonderful example of how to take a situation and turn it into a positive through acceptance. I think that you are an amazing person and I feel so blessed that you are here with us. Please keep sharing with us.