The woman I love has an eating disorder

This person is my significant other. She has gone to inpatient treatment (two years ago) and she has been struggling ever since. I know she still binge eats/purges. It breaks my heart, I love her so much. I tell her how beautiful she is all the time, but I know she questions what she sees in the mirror. I just want to be as supportive as possible without getting in the way. I pretend that it doesn't bother me when it really does.. not bother me in a way that I'd leave her, just bother me in the sense I feel like I can't do anything positive enough to make her feel good. I know she is seeing a therapist but I don't know how much that is helping her. Do you guys have any suggestions on how I could help? I am going to an OA meeting with her soon, but other than that I'm not sure I am doing anything positive for her. Any help given would be appreciated. Thanks!

email me at [email protected] or just reply here.

you have to support her but also let her know that she is hurting herself. We don't know the mind set of another person no matter how close we may be. There may be things from before you met her to make her this way, this is why help is the best thing. I will be here for you if you need.