Things are falling apart. I overdosed last night. Its night

Things are falling apart. I overdosed last night. Its night time again and all i wanna do is repeat the action of last night, but with a larger dose. I dont know what to do anymore. I honestly believe now that im a hopeless case.

2 Hearts

You are NOT hopeless. Nothing ever is. That's why hope exists. Everyone's life is important and meaningful and even if you think people won't miss you, they will. Believe me. There are people who love you, even if you don't believe it and even if they're not good at showing it.

1 Heart

So sorry you're feeling so awful. Did something happen recently to make you feel more hopeless than usual?

1 Heart

U are in the same way of thinking I was a month ago I did that then did a llarger dose still here have u tried writing aall your feelings down and given it to a loved 1 it helped me with seeing their reations x

We love you, sweetie. Please hang in there!!!!!

So sorry you are still feeling so awful. By the way, have you ever called a free suicide hotline? Anyone have good experiences with that?

Oh dear! I'm so sorry to hear that you don't have many mental health resources there where you live. I didn't realize that you don't live in the USA. Glad you have a kind therapist. So sorry the meds haven't worked! Hope I'm not being obnoxious to suggest that maybe he should try some different meds for you till he finds some that work. Lots of people have to try a bunch till they find one that works.

Maybe meditate more and exercise more and journal more and stop indulging ****** thought patterns...

2 Hearts

Not all writing is the same sweetie. Seek out resolutions and resources tgat can help you find resolutions online.

You can always start meditating and exercise. Stick to it. Commit. Nothing worth it comes ultraquick.

1 Heart